Announcing Our New Luxury Cottages
This is where you will find the beautifully balanced lifestyle you’ve been looking for with social activities, day trips to interesting places or quiet moments spent enjoying your lovely new home. Our Luxury Cottages have been updated to include a unique blend of high design and traditional touches. A new half-bath for guests allows the larger bedroom to become a true master suite. Both the master bedroom and second bedroom feature a spacious, walk-in closet.
Your Luxury Cottage includes the features of a Traditional cottage with the following upscale touches:
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Designer bathroom shower and faucet hardware
- Custom bathroom vanities
- Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash
- Additional half-bath for guests
- Open concept living and kitchen area
- New appliances
- Updated kitchen cabinets and hardware
- Updated flooring and carpeting
- Updated ceilings and designer lighting
- Walk-in closets
Live the lifestyle you deserve when you make your home at Presbyterian Manor. Complete with a wide array of amenities and features, our community offers two bedroom cottage apartments with spacious interiors that make for comfortable living spaces. The Manor places you in the center of it all, conveniently located in South Wichita Falls with close proximity to Sikes Senter Mall, grocery shopping and area restaurants.
Features in your independent living cottage include:
- All utilities paid
- Standard cable TV package
- Emergency call system
- Full bath with tub or shower
- Full kitchen with appliances
- Private, fenced patio area
- Spacious closets
- Window coverings
- Privately controlled thermostat
- Controlled access
Traditional and Luxury Cottage Amenities:
- Grounds maintenance
- Night-time security guard
- Scheduled transportation to shopping areas as well as to special events
- Five free days each year in the Perkins-Prothro Health Care Center with round-the-clock nursing care. There is an additional cost for in-patient care beyond five days each year.
Note: Manor residents receive priority placement over community admissions to nursing care.
CLICK HERE to read more about our nursing care.
- Your complete use of dining room, lounges, recreation areas and grounds. Presbyterian Manor in its entirety is your home.