Features in your independent, private apartment include:
- All utilities paid
- Full bath with tub or shower
- Full kitchen with appliances
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Window coverings
- Privately controlled thermostat
- Standard cable tv package
- Emergency call system
- Your choice of one meal a day in the Manor Dining Room or Manor Grill – additional meals can be added for a fee and special dietary needs can be accommodated
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly personal laundry and ironing service
- Night-time security guard
- Scheduled transportation to shopping areas as well as to special events
- Five free days each year in the Perkins-Prothro Health Care Center with round-the-clock nursing care. There is an additional cost for in-patient care beyond five days each year.
Note: Manor residents receive priority placement over community admissions to nursing care.
CLICK HERE to read more about our nursing care.
- Your complete use of dining room, lounges, recreation areas and grounds. Presbyterian Manor in its entirety is your home.