Here’s what to do
- Click on the card of your choice
- Type a short personal message of thanks
- Click on “Send my card”
That’s it! There is no cost to you.
Your card will be printed out and delivered for July 4th to a veteran resident at one of our campuses:
- Presbyterian Manor (independent senior adults),
- The Perkins-Prothro Health Care Center (nursing care), or
- The House of Hope (Alzheimer’s and dementia care)
Our goal is 300 cards because we’re hoping to shower each of our wonderful resident veterans with several cards each to let them know how much people like you appreciate and remember their service to our country.
Thank you for reaching out to these very special older adults and honoring them this Independence Day! Just a few words can mean so much!