Cottages are the perfect blend of support and independence with private patios, ample storage space and a spacious living area to fill with the furnishings and personal items that will make it your home.
Your monthly rental charge provides the following amenities:
- A private cottage of your choice which includes your own private bath (tub with shower, stool and lavatory), complete kitchen (stove top, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal) and your own privately controlled heating and cooling unit
- All utilities: heat and air conditioning, electricity and water
- Private, fenced patio area
- Personal telephone
- Cable service
- Scheduled transportation to shopping areas as well as to special events
- Use of the Perkins-Prothro Health Care Center for short-term illnesses with round-the-clock nursing care up to five days each year (There is an additional cost for in-patient care beyond five days each year.)
- Emergency call system (monitored by on-campus nursing station 24-hours a day)
- Wall-to-wall carpet and draperies which meet safety standards for flame spread resistance and smoke generating factors
- Your complete use of the dining room, lounges, recreation areas and grounds. Presbyterian Manor in its entirety is your home.
Additional amenities are optional and incur fees outside your monthly rent, but examples might include long distance telephone calls, transportation to a personal doctor’s appointment, use of the overnight guest rooms, covered parking space, meal delivery service to your cottage, meal plans for yourself, or meals for guests who dine with you in the dining room or Manor Grill.
Call today for a personal tour with no obligation: 940-696-8633
(If you are calling outside normal office hours, please leave a message and we will return your call promptly.)