Your gift makes a difference in the life of an older adult immediately. You choose how:
The Good Samaritan Fund
Currently our most pressing need, the Good Samaritan Fund provides financial assistance to residents who have come to the end of their own resources. Your gift would provide nutritious meals, a safe home, medication management, nursing assistance, twenty-four hour support and more. This fund is currently our greatest need due to the rise in medical expenses, living expenses and increased longevity.
The House of Hope Fund
You can choose to bless older adults who suffer from Alzheimer’s or dementia through this fund. Your gift will purchase supplies, equipment, specialized training and more.
The House of Hope is the premier Alzheimer’s and dementia campus in the North Texas area with dedicated Alzheimer’s suites comprised of fifteen residents per nurse’s station. As a 501(c) 3 non-profit, the House of Hope depends upon your support to provide the high quality, specialized care needed by those with Alzheimer’s. Resident fees do not cover all operational expenses or equipment purchases. Your support is very much appreciated.
Presbyterian Manor Foundation (endowed)
Gifts to this fund will keep working into the future.
The foundation was established as a fund that is subject to the requirement that the principal be maintained intact in perpetuity, allowing the interest to become a source of income for designated purposes. Therefore, your gift will continue to provide much needed resources into the future. Recent programs underwritten by the foundation fund have been:
- A regional conference for family Alzheimer’s caregivers on communicating with their loved ones and understanding the disease
- An organization-wide integration of electronic medical records in compliance with federal healthcare system guidelines which ensures the accuracy and availability of information between physician, nurse and facility, increasing the quality of patient care.
Presbyterian Manor and House of Hope Employee Education Fund
Gifts to this fund help employees gain valuable knowledge and improve the care they give to our residents. Employees go through a free application process to request financial assistance for professional development through this fund.
Area of Greatest Need
Gifts to this fund can be used for various areas including:
- Major purchases such as furnishings and equipment
- Renovations and construction projects
- Benevolent assistance to residents in need
- General operations
- Emergency or special needs
Yes! I want to help change the life
of an older adult in need!