The following items and services are included in the House of Hope’s daily rate:
- 24-hour nursing services
- Medically related social services
- Dietary services
- Regular laundry service (except dry cleaning)
- Room and bed, including housekeeping and maintenance services
- Basic disposable, personal hygiene items, including incontinent care and supplies (brand determined by facility)
- Linens and bedding
- Transportation for House of Hope scheduled activities
All payments are on a private-pay basis. However, your long-term care policy may reimburse a portion or all of the daily rate depending on your coverage.
Please call for information on how to proceed through the admissions process.
For a personal tour and assessment information, please contact:
Kris Awtrey, Administrator
For admissions information, please contact:
Janna Perry, Director of Nursing
Male and female adult residents age 62 or above, including married couples, are admissible to the facility. We admit and treat all residents without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, marital status, or national origin.