Thanks to generous gifts from people like you, we are able to continue the mission of serving older adults in our community. You can choose to designate your tax deductible gift to any of the following funds:
- Good Samaritan Fund – your gift will assist residents who have financial needs
- Memorial Fund – your gift in memory or in honor of a special person will help to purchase needed durable equipment for the facility
- Earle W. Crawford House of Hope – your gift will support the work of the only dedicated Alzheimer’s and dementia facility in the North Texas area
- Presbyterian Manor Foundation – your gift will be used for the benefit of the entire organization and its residents (the principal of this fund is not used, only the interest)
- Employee Education Fund – your gift will support the professional development of employees and enable them to serve our residents better
- General Fund – your gift will go to the area in most need
Thank you to our generous partners who support the needs of senior adults.
View our list of friends and supporters.