$25 a month can give the gift of:
- Food – nutritious meals three times a day
- Care – compassionate, quality nursing care
- Safety – a safe home in a residence or health care room at Presbyterian Manor or the House of Hope
Something as simple as a cup of coffee can remind us of the blessings we have . . . a safe home, good food, and kind friends to help us through life’s ups and downs. But when older adults experience financial difficulties and have no one to turn to for help, life can quickly become filled with complications that threaten their safety and well-being.
That’s why you’re invited to join The Cuppa Compassion Club – a unique and dedicated group of individuals committed to making sure older adults receive the help they need through The Good Samaritan Fund.Through a simple, monthly gift you can help a senior adult receive nutritious meals, compassionate nursing care, and a peaceful night’s rest knowing they are safe and loved.
You’ll be invited to gather a few times a year (we’ll provide the coffee!) to see how you’re a blessing to these older adults and how you’ve made a difference in their life in a significant way.
- Welcome kit with a members-only coffee cup
- Invitation to a complimentary breakfast and coffee/tea tasting with the CEO during the year
- Exclusive volunteer opportunity during the year
- Special recognition listing in the organization’s publications (with your permission)
- What gift amount qualifies me as a member of the club?
A monthly commitment of $25 or more to The Good Samaritan Fund at Presbyterian Manor and the House of Hope automatically qualifies you to be a club member.
- What if I need to cancel or change my gift amount?
We know circumstances change from time to time. You can always increase, decrease or suspend an automatic gift by calling the Fund Development office at (940) 689-7210 or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind changes on automatic drafts can take up to two weeks, so allow time before the date of the next draft on your account.
- How much of my monthly gift actually goes to an older adult in need?
100% of your gift directly benefits a resident in need by providing nutritious meals, nursing care and a safe home.
- Do members actually meet for coffee in person?
You’ll receive a personal invitation during the year to join the CEO of Presbyterian Manor for breakfast and coffee/tea tasting. There may be other events you receive special invitations to and you can pick and choose what you would like to attend.